- Our story
- Our values
Our daycare centres
- Our educational project
- Our pedagogical project
- Our art & nature workshops
- Food quality
- Our teams of professionals
- The relationship with parents
- Virtual tour of a daycare centre
- Hygiene, well-being and safety in daycare centres
- A typical day in a daycare centre
- People&baby bilingual daycare centres
- Summer Camp
- List of centres
- Our expertise
- Our organisation
- Our partners
- Our commitments
- people&baby international
Our "Crèches Pour Tous" network
Crèches Pour Tous has been created in 2011 by people&baby.
Crèches Pour Tous benefits from the strength of a network of more than 3,300 partner daycare centres (associations, private and collective) in 80 départements.
Crèches Pour Tous offers different types of childcare:
- Regular childcare with no employer contribution,
- Occasional childcare with no employer contribution,
- Crèche Solidarité Emploi childcare to help young parents return to work.
Crèches Pour Tous benefits:
- to daycare centre managers: by optimising costs and occupancy rates through the reservation of places, training provided by an approved training organisation, conferences on early childhood themes, group purchases (milk, nappies, etc.);
- to families: with a directory of over 9,000 facilities, enabling you to find the nearest daycare centre using a geolocation system;
- to companies: making places available for their employees.
La Belle Crèche, for guaranteed quality
To guarantee the quality of the care provided by its partner daycare centres, in 2015 the Crèches Pour Tous network created "La Belle Crèche", a voluntary self-assessment scheme for daycare centres based on five fundamental pillars: teaching methods, the team, food, the layout of the premises and relations with families. Depending on the results obtained, the daycare centre is awarded one of three distinctions: "Committed", "Confirmed" or "Exemplary".
To encourage facilities to commit to a continuous improvement approach, the awarding of distinctions is based on a year-by-year basis: each year, the daycare centres are reassessed and may confirm their "distinction" for the new year or obtain another one depending on their results.